Monday, November 07, 2011

Been Tagged!


Holla guys, I miss yaaa :D So, I checked my blog and for a moment let's forget about school. Trying to enjoy my weekend. I just read new comments and found out that I have been tagged by Sintya Swasthi. Have been tag for what? :/ Then, I checked in her blog. Well, it's kind a game. It has rules that we should copy to this entry, and write "11 Things About Me", then we should tag 11 more people to do this. So, this is the rules:

RULES:
  1.  You must POST this rules.
  2.  Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  3.  Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  4.  You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  5.  Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
  6.  No TAG BACKS.
  7.  No stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU'RE READING THIS'. You legitimately as known as REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me
  1. My name is Febiola Aurora Salsabila. But you can call me Febby.
  2. I was born on December 2nd 1998 at Jogjakarta.
  3. I'm in grade 7 (now, 2011) at 1 Depok JHS.
  4. I'm part of Budi Mulia Dua Elementary School'11 and Budi Mulia Dua Kindergarten '05.
  5. I love reading classic story.
  6. My favorite Ice Cream flavors are : Mint and Vanilla Caramel. And I love yoghurts like so much! Because it tastes sour ;)
  7. Fashion, art, and photography  lovers.
  8. I'm a huge fans of Taylor Swift!
  9. I love my guitar
  10. Lucky number : ♥13
  11. Trying to be a good listener, good person, and good writer for everyone around me.
This is the third task! I have to answer Sintya's question. Here we go!
who is your best among the blogends (blog+friends)?
-the best blogger friends is kak Elsa Yellowlife. Since I found her blog, i started manage this blog after i let this dusty (around 1,5 years).
who is your bff on real world?
-I have six bff in my real world. They're from Budi Mulia Dua (Enno, Naura, Alfan, Fabian, Ardhi, and Aji) Unfortunately, we are going to different school now:'( However, we are still bff!
your favourite songs (5)?
-i always have favorite songs depends time and conditions. But this is the most played on my playlist : I'd Lie-Taylor Swift, Someone Like You-Adele, Skyscraper-Demi Lovato, Price Tag-Jessie J, and Get Crazy-LMFAO. Yay \m/
what's your opinion about my blog (sintya's)?
-you have a great blog Sintya!! I love your backgrounds.
do you like JB?
-haha, i'm not Beliebers and I don't get bieber fever. But, I do I love his songs, especially the Mistletoe song.
do you love Narnia?
-aww! Yes I do I love Narnia!! Especially my prince, Skandar\m/ hehehe...
what's your favorite food?
-i love rendang! hehe, rendang tastes good. By the way, i love sushi too. I often eat these food when i sick. Cause it makes me feel better.
you want to go to Paris?
-absolutely yes! \m/ the most beautiful country i've ever know! fashion, art, and eiffel! lol I am self teaching my self French.
give me 5 main characters in Narnia!
-Narnia the lion, my prince Skandar Keynes as Edmund Pevensie, my cute younger sister *i hope so;3* Georgie Henley as Lucy Pevensie, my handsome brother William Moseley as Peter Pevensie, and my older and beautiful sister Anna Popplewell as Susan Pevensie!
give me your facebook and twitter name (if you have)!
-facebook : Febby Aurora and twitter : @febiolaurora, follow yaaaahh!! \m/
give me the truth. do you like somebody?
-yeaaaaa, I wish you wasn't read my mind *senggol Sintya;)*
YES! I have a crush with someone. hahaaaa.. *blushing

Well, I have give you the truth! And now, it's your turn.  This is my question for you who has been tag (list below)! Huft, it's difficult to chose 11 blogger and should tag them, then making 11 question you have to answer..
  1.  Describe yourself in five words!
  2. What do you think about fake friends?
  3. If you are a rich person, what will you do? And what will you buy?
  4. Who is your favorite teacher?
  5. What is your room colors?
  6. Who is your favorite singer?
  7. Who is your favorite movie character?
  8. Do you have a pet? Tell me the name and the animal.
  9. What is your favorite drink?
  10. What country do you want to visit?
  11. What is your favorite quotation?


Uh, well! I'm done Sintya! Such a great game. Huft, I'm tired of tagging and tell you my truthTwT But I'm very happy and got something new to share with you...and follow me on Twitter HERE.Don't forget to leave your comments. If you have been tagged, please do it at your blog. You can use any languages to answer.

2 comments:

  1. halooo. thanks udah di tag adek :)
    maaf banget, kakak masih sibuk :P
    ntar pasti aku main game nya kok :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby