Saturday, March 03, 2012

Looklet

Looklet had been closed several months ago.
One of my favorite game after boyish games.
I miss my friends on Looklet; Kendall, Jessica, Amelia, Jane, Emma, Kryste, and all of Looklet users who put their hearts on my look and also my followers. They are such a great designer. I love their looks, swag, style, or...whatever you call it. Sadly, I don't have time to save their looks. I only save my looks, and here I'll show you some of my looks created on Looklet several months ago.


                                                                

4 comments:

  1. hi!

    we are a new virtual styling site - GLAMSTORM.COM - with a growing community and exciting new features coming up: own body measurements, the option to upload own face pic and try on hairstyles and makeups.

    Looking forward to seeing you at our site!

    We are also on facebook.com/GLAMSTORM - you can share us with your friends :)

    love, your GLAMSTORM team

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby