Saturday, March 03, 2012

Spongebob Squarepants and Bikini Bottom

Yeah!! Spongebob Squarepants! My favorite cartoon ever!
I loved when Spongebob wakes up, get ready for work, and says "I'm ready... I'm ready..."
He has spirits to do everything, with a bright smile(and funny teeth), and big eyes. Oh yeah, and he's YELLOW! lol. A few weeks ago #BestSpongebobQuotes went on TrendingTopic Worldwide @Twitter. Unfortunately I didn't get to capture it Whoaa i'm so excited! Spongebob taught me many things about life, friendship, enmity, bussiness, and many more! Patrick and Spongebob are great role model for me, their friendship and their stupidity. They're stupid. Stupid...

Spongebob has a snail named "Gary" who always meow everywhere. He lived in a pineapple house in Bikini Bottom and work as a chef at The Krusty Krab with Squidward, his next door neighbor.

PINK and YELLOW always together.
Pink and Yellow refers to Patrick and Spongebob, you know it. They're super best friends. Do you remember when Patrick lose his head after fall from peak? He become genious, he act like a scientist, know everything, and slowly forget their friendship. He makes Spongebob sad and feeling down. But, Patrick said the smartest things he's ever said:
"Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I'd rather be stupid than to lose you." -Patrick Star 
Oh yeah, driving license. Spongebob is smarter than Patrick, well they both stupid, but... how could Patrick got driving license and he's not?
rotfl=))

Annoying Squidward and neighborhood
Squidward always hate his neighbor. Why? If I was him, I would be very happy because I have super fantastic neighbor like Spongebob and Patrick. He always quarreling with them, but they assume it "always" a joke. In some scene they had been together, uh...I can't and never remember the episode.
"Squidward, we don't need TV when we have iiimmaaagiiinaaatttiioooonnn *rainbow poppes from his hand*" -Spongebob Squarepants
"1) The lights will flicker off and on.

2) The phone will ring but no one will be on the other end.

3) The walls will ooze green slime. (No wait they do that anyway)

4) To prevent this don't work the late shift."
 
"The sash flinging...the flash singing...the...the...hash bringing....THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER!!" -Squidward Tentacles

Spongebob, Mr.Krabs, and The Krusty Krab
Mr. Krab : "Come on way do you think I am paying you for?"
Spongebob : "You're not paying us. We are just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought" 
Mr. Krab : "One more crack like that and you're out of here"
Spongebob : "no please, I have three kids"
LOL=))

SPONGEBOB THEME SONG... (voice by Mr.Krab)

Captain:

Kids:

Captain:

Kids:

Captain:

Captain:

Kids:

Captain:

Kids:

Captain:

Kids:

Captain:

Kids:

Captain:

Captain & Kids:



Captain:
Are ya ready kids?

Aye, Aye captain!

I can't heeeaaar yooouuu!

AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

oooooooooooo.........

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

If nautical nonsense be somethin' ya wish.

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Ready?

Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Booob Square Paaants!

Ah Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha, Ha, hArgh wh..arire..Ha arrrigh.


Plankton who always tried to steal Krabby Patty recipe
"Small, green, sly, and single eye. Sea creatures who always tried to steal Krabby Patty recipe but always fail."
Yeahh, it's Plankton or Sheldon J. Plankton! Mr.Krabs' mortal enemy.

Squidward Tentacles: So you're selling Krabby Patties, eh Plankton? 
Plankton: That's right, Squidward, and there's a free bucket helmet with every purchase. Care for one? 
Squidward Tentacles: No. You may have hoodwinked everyone else in this backwater town, but you can't fool me. I listen to public radio. 
Plankton: And what's that supposed to mean? 
Squidward Tentacles: It means you set up Mr. Krabs. You stole the crown so Neptune would freeze him and you could finally get your stubby paws on the Krabby Patty formula. It was you all along. But you made one fatal mistake. You messed with my paycheck and I'm gonna report you to the highest authority in the land, King Neptune! 
Plankton: We'll see about that, Inspector Looselips. 
[Plankton laughs and he presses a button on Karen
Karen the Computer: Now activating helmet brain-control devices. 
Squidward Tentacles: Huh? 

Hey, why don't Plankton ask someone to buy him Krabby Patty and give it to him? Is this crossed on your mind? Oh yeah, it's the stupidity of Plankton.

Spongebob is the most great cartoon ever! <3
You know.... I'm moody like Squidward, a bit dumb like Patrick & sometimes selfish like Mr.Krabs, but I'll always be here for you like Spongebob <3
Hey...and I need you as Plankton need Krabby Patty! If Plankton tried to steal Krabby Patty, I'd like to steal your heart. *ups

Kay byee!

5 comments:

  1. haha.. good job sob. u remember me again much funtastic scene of Spongebob. but, more people says, charactere of Mr. Krab teach the kids to make money as life orientation. but i still very like this cartoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay thanks;)
    i'm not remember all the quotes, some of them i find it from google. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salah satu tokoh kartun yang banyak disukai

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you
    shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    my webpage internet dating

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby