Saturday, June 23, 2012

RIP Roxanne

Hellooooo!! Long time no see. Exam....exam....and camping day. I miss this blog already{} Today I openned Youtube and go to Sungha's site. I clicked (Yiruma) Kiss The Rain - Sungha Jung. I suddenly cried. It reminds me of Rue's Lullaby in The Hunger Games Movie which makes me cried too. I don't know, it's just same..
"Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your eyes
And when they open, the sun will rise
Here it’s safe, and here it’s warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet–
–and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.
Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it’s morning, they’ll wash away
Here it’s safe, and here it’s warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet–
– and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.
Here is the place where I love you."

Oh please stop these drowning tears! :'(
Hahaha by the way I am sorry if I make you bored of those posts about Sungha. My fingers can't stop typing more things about him because he's so damn talented. I wonder if I was him, that would be great. Well I am about to learning how to be fingerstyle guitarist or whatever it is. Oh and thanks to Bude Ellis who kindly bought me a guitar. Thank you so much! You know what, I'm jealous of  Megan Lee. She has an amazing voice, and the only thing makes me jealous is she can duet with Sungha! I wish I was her.
I'd like to express condolences to Roxanne's family and friends. It's our #tributesfriend, half dutch and half Indonesian. She passed away...she commited to suicide because a car accident took her leg and her brother died. She feels empty, she thinks that her life is not worth anymore. Because the only thing she dreamt is gone. She was a dancer, she thinks she can't be a dancer with fake leg, she want to go college at Juilliard. And yeah...she's gone too. Her cousin deactivate her twitter. Lexi told us that she found her dead body..bloodbath. She died before her birthday, and she replied my mention 23 hours before she died. 17 June was a sad day, all tributes are sad because Roxanne. She must be 15 years old now :"(
May the odds be ever in her favor.
I just got this.... the letter she left beside her bed
#RIPRoxanne #Roxdanceinheaven #threefingerssalute #tributesfriend
------
it's from @TheHutcherwife 
------
It's @AbrahamsLamb 's


She's amazing and she will be missed. She dances with the angels now :') good bye Roxanne. You are still a part of THG Family, tributes friend, and dancer in our heart. Let's forget this sadness, remember her in our heart, wipe our tears, and pray for her.

By the way, I'm confused and disappointed too, why are cigarettes brand written "smokers die younger", "smoking kills", or "smoking seriously harms you and others around you" in their pack? I mean...well if they know smoking will kill themself why are they still smoking? They kill themself. Oh please stop smoking, it kills us. Passive smokers (who are not smoking) are more at risk.


6 comments:

  1. apa kabar Kak Febby???

    yuk... say no to rokok...
    hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so jealous you know how to play guitar!! just followed! hope you can follow back!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great history but is very sad :)
    Love your music! is a melody with feeling.
    do you want to follow each other?
    I´m following you now!
    kisses
    Duapara

    http://duapara-duapara.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! I've started following you on GFC!
    like to follow back? I hope so! we could stay in contact!!
    kisses pretty!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dija : baikkk dija:)
    @natalie : okayy ;)
    @duapara : yes it is... :( well, it's not me who play it, it was Sungha:) thanksss
    @self-dressed : thank youuu. kisses back.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!
Don't forget to follow and subscribe, thank you!

Regards,
Febby