Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Otome Games! 乙女ゲーム

Hey!
Feeling so sad can't update this blog since the last post on 2012, doesn't mean I didn't check this blog. Yes, I frequently open this blog to check out who are leaving comments or who are now following me. Thanks! I've planned to publish a New Year Post but I didn't. Too lazy and too busy to sitting in front of the computer for more than an hour, it hurts my eyessss. I was having a lot of hard day, homeworks, tasks, and everything, I just can't get rid of it. I have a lot of things to tell you, but seems I can't, I lost the note. I forgot. Heheee~~~ You may didn't notice, but I have changed this blog a bit. No, not the template (will be change it soon.), not either the font or everything like that. I'm just make a decisions last week... a big decision for my entire life and the day after tomorrow, the afterlife, or whatever. I don't have to say it, just if you're notice. I wish it's a right decision.

By the way, I'm getting so addicted to Otome Games lately. Omg it drives me crazy. A lot. Right, Otome Games(乙女ゲーム otome gēmu) is a video game that is toward to a female market, where one of the main goals, besides the plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male, or occasionally female characters. It's a visual novels, which is you as the main player determine the direction of the story by choosing the option. Actually, the only thing makes me fully addicted to Otome Games beside the plot is...the admirable guys!! x)) Manga guys are cute.

The very first game I played is from Voltage, Inc, "In Your Arms Tonight" (You can download it in Play Store). Sadly, I could just play the Prologue, which is free, and I instantly addicted! It costs about $4 each character (they provides up to 6 characters). In the main story, we can choose who we can get along with, even all (but yet we still have to pay). Same as the main story, we still have to pay if we want to play the Epilogue. So, I'm going to tell you each of series I have played. *cough*




IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT


"Is there a love for which you would do anything to see it come true – even if it means throwing everything away?
It’s your third month of marriage. You were supposed to have reached the height of happiness at home and at work, but this happiness crumbles when you witness your new husband engaged in an affair! In this state, gentle encouragement comes from the man you least expected...
“If I had the chance, I could make you happy...”


What will you do, as you find that you can’t break your hand away from his...?"
I just play the epilogue, it was good at the start until the prologue ends. But I didn't continue because the story doesn't fit to me, I'm being a wife and the husband is cheating on me. That's ...... ._. So I decided not to continue the game. No..no.. please don't think too far, it's not like what you might thought. There's no "those" scene. I don't like the guys too, they're too old for me. (lol what are you talking about? It's just a game.) Haha. Whatever. But in this story, my fav guy is Shohei, he knows how to treat a girl right. It provides 6 characters; Kippei, Shohei, Kiyoto, Ginnosuke, and Genji.




Your husband


Date your boss? It's your choice.


He's your puppy love in the high school, you said you will marry him if he come back but you married with Koichi instead. 3 months after your marriage...he comes back to you.

MY FORGED WEDDING


"For just one month... please, pretend that we’re married."
A sudden proposal to enter a fake marriage. Pretending to be newlyweds started out as a dreadful task, but as you spend each day together, you slowly become drawn to his charm. Will what started as a lie turn out to be true love?

THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL THE SERIES FROM VOLTAGE, INC!!
Why? I already finished the Yamato Main Story because he's the one I have crushed on x)) Geez, Yamato is so damn cute, he's my type! I really enjoy the story. The five guys thought I can't get along with him, because he's so stubborn like hell, self-indulgent, and cold as ice. But there's something about him, his dramatic life story, crap...I fall in love with a manga guy at the first sight when we met at the market!
 
God.
But you marrying me instead.

*nosebleed*
HAHA no, he's not as nasty as you think.

In the game I played as his fake wife because he works at the school which is not allowed single teachers. You'll get problem with his student, Yuri, because he's so damn handsome. No wonder. I hate the part when Yuri from his school is talking to me, looked me up and down, and said "You're a terrible match. You're not good enough with him." Sorry? Also his life story... I don't want to tell, just play the game :) He's really good at cooking. What a guy....There's plenty of cute guy the game provides, but his personality. Haha I act like he's mine. God, he's not even real.

Now I'm going to tell you about the other guy including my uncle which you can date too, but hey really?


Now, whose wife do you want to be? YAMATO!!!
He's cute too but I love Yamato!
He likes me. Once he asked Yamato about his feelings with me and he said if Yamato didn't want me, "May I go with her?". Then Yamato grabbed my hand and tugged me.
Yes. I have Yamato.
He's so cute. But I prefer being his sister than his girlfriend. Ok. Wife.
Uncle Kunihiko.

Hahahaa.... I act like Yamato is real. GOD, IS THERE SOMEONE LIKE YAMATO OR BETTER THAN HIM? By the way, I'm just playing game by VisualNovels, it's Witch Spell. I dare you to play, especially if you are a teen girl and fall in love. The story is short but it could make you laugh, bcs that's what happened to me.

There's still many series from Voltage, Inc. but you'd better to take a look by yourself. You can try the other series by VisualNovels, etc. Make sure you purchase the original, everyone need loyalty :) Ikr, I have to end this. Bye!!! Love ya, xx



"You're only gonna marry one guy. There's no need to be liked by a bunch of them."
-Yamato Kougami, My Forged Wedding-

my husband said that. back off.

4 comments:

  1. Ya Alooooh Febby....
    cantiknya pakai jilbab!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Elsaaaaaaaa
    Wah kak Elsa notice :$ hehe makasiiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. sudah beberapa kali saya berkunjung ke blog ini, tp mengapa anda tidak pernah berkunjung balik ke blog saya ?? saya sangat sedih :( , mudah2 kali ini anda dapat berkunjung melihat blog saya :) , sukses selalu untuk anda dan keluarga :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww yes! I'm so glad there's someone that likes Yamato so much (honestly a little too much) other than me ! x'D He's the best ;3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby