Friday, May 31, 2013

Hello June! Hella BRISTALESTIC !

Hello June!
Time walks so fast huh? Well , as I always said on my last post on March, too busy at school all the time. Moreover I will have exams next weekkkk!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It's not all because I'm not ready yet, but it means I'll move to another class in grade 9 which makes me sad :(((( , counting the day, wishing the headmaster change the rules or whatevs. I'll miss them, Bristalestic, even though we can still meet everyday but it's just.... uh. Ikr I'm forget, Bristalestic is the name of my class, 8Bristalestic {Brilliant, Smart, Talented, and Fanstastic}. I loveeeeeeeeee them. *hugs*

By the way if u are one of my classmates in the previous class, then you should know why. I don't want if you then call me a selfish(even tho I am selfish) and blame me with those lies. Things you have to know are ; even though I don't want to go back to previous class doesn't mean I'm forget you, I just don't have things to say. I write this post bcs I just want them to know that I really love 'em, I do.

It was really great to meet 'em, they really know how they should be around me. Best classmate ever. I remember the very first week in 8Bristalestic, it was really quite. Really quiet. Until the second week, it was like..........asdfghjkl so awful. I remember when we held the first "gowes" (?), riding bicycle together to certain place. They were going to Candi Sambisari and went fishing together. Unfortunately, I couldn't come because my parents didn't allow me. Urggh.



From left : Livia, @divazerlinda , @alsasb , @laraasita_ , and Vina. They're pretty!!!

It's @alsasb and @laraasita_ :) (I really like this pic lol)


The second event was great too ! And I was forcing my dad to allow me and he did. We went fishing and grilled the fish. It was fun, but the previous event was even greater they said.



Pics below are when our School Birthday Party and Idul Adh :D
Boyband.



um...........
hugssss{}
And the last is.......... Study Tour!!!!! *YAY*






JUMP!!

boyband + pak luthfi


Lol. Funny. Can't hold the tears anymore. Bye.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

6 comments:

  1. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ahha :) Your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, blogmu cute bngt :3 salam kenal btw orang Indonesia kan :D bahasa boleh internasional tapi blood keep national :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post!

    Maybe we can follow each other, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby