Friday, March 21, 2014

Surviving High School : Mean Girls

If you watch movies and read teenlit, young-adult, or whatever-- you must have ever seen the popular girls dominate the shool, wearing short short skirts, amazing hair, make ups, cheerleading and of course hot guys around them. So, a few weeks ago I was so bored and I decided to looking for something that could make me sorta--um happy? I was scrolling through the app store and typed "school" because that's what comes first in my mind. There was this one app named "Surviving High School" and I was curious. The cover were girls and guys in high school uniform. Idk if it was a game at first so I was like is high school life is that hard so as we need pocket instructions on how to survive. Like are we in hunger games or what. And I downloaded it. I realize that its a sort of otome games (read my post about otome games here) in western version. 

Just like the other games we have to submit our name or your whatsoever name (I typed my real name as I know that the game will set my name during the game). Oh and by the way it's not the "Surviving High School" game by EA. This one is abal-abal version gitu deh grafiknya. pft. I was thinking that I wil play as nerd and anti-social one and then get bullied by the popular girls and be like forever alone or maybe get along with another nerds and then fall in love and then we're gonna married and live happily ever after with two cute son and daughter with tons of books and tea to fill our lonely days on the rest of our lives with our grandchilds running and playing around in our weary old house as we sit on the rocking chair and will be dead and the story ends. Or for the worst ended up in suicide bcs they're so--ugh.

I was right. My avatar was wearing some old nerdy glasses and old fashioned-green top and three-quarter pants. The hair was tied in ponytail. And I was like thanks God this game really knows what happen in social teen life these days.

In the first day of school, my virtual dad--he has very thick mustache and half bald-- drove me to school. I walked down to the headmaster room, he said that I will be accompanied by the senior who will be my guide. I was wondering about cute guy and then we're gonna fall in love to each other. No. Hahah. I was one hundred percent wrong. It was a weird looking guy in black t-shirt, he seems never comb his hair bcs it covers his eyes and he was talking like a narcotics addict. As I was going to introduce myself he gave me the school map and said "We will never ever be friends." and he left. He is so nice, isn't he? :)

So I met two friends near the tree(?) they're unpopular and dumped. But really they're so nice they helped me to changed the way I look and in secs I turn to be somewhat pretty. Until I met the group of popular girls in cheerleaders costume walking towards me and they said I look nice, they said I remind them to certain celebrity like what. And without any chit chats they invited me to join them. I was going to say no right in front of their face. But I don't know why the system seems like forced me to make me join theeeemmmmmm so now I am a part of them. And break my promise with my real friends. I am feeling so guilty at that time.

And then well the story starts going to be weirder and weirder. I met cute guy and then we're like fall in love. But one of the school weirdo tells the whole school that I am now his girlfriend. And skip skip skip those problems,there we go a prom night and I was so mad that idk whatever bye the story is just so weird I ended up being the leader of the popular girls, I dumped bunch of loyal friends which makes me feeling so guilty at that time, and I was being so mean to people, and the cute guy went up with me and everything goes perfectly like the hell is happening. Bye this is the worst game I've ever played.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!
Don't forget to follow and subscribe, thank you!

Regards,
Febby