Sunday, September 27, 2015

Secrecy for The Sake of Solitude


"What we conceal is always more than what we dare confide."


So much what we live goes on inside. The diaries of grief, the tongue-tied aches of unacknowledged love are no less real. For having passed unsaid.What we conceal is always more than what we dare confide. Think of the letters that we write. Even though sometimes we realize that the world told us differently in a melancholy way. Left unspoken, tacenda. I thought it was a good deal. Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us.

When did I become such a poet these days?
I was only talking about the beauty of unexpressed thoughts, and it turns out differently.

3 comments:

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby