Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?


My heart breaks to pieces whenever I witness my Muslim brothers and sisters fight to enforce sharia law in their country. Yet, I live peacefully and all I care about is this temporary dunya. They struggling to survive with no food or family, but all I did was wasting food and say bad things to parents. They always trying to pray on time in the Masjid, in the country which its security is not as safe as where I live, yet I didn't practice as much as them. Their dream is to live without bombs and sortie so they could practice Islam properly. And yet, I am wasting my time with useless things. My conscience weeps whenever I saw them living with no legs or hands or eyes, and I still being ungrateful with this countless blessings. All day and night some children in my age are thinking what to eat tomorrow, while I busy complaining the endless school tasks, the education they're always dreaming of. They might still roaming in highway in this cold weather with no decent clothes, thinking where to go on the rest of the night, sleeping in a though road? And I am... again being all ungrateful. I am a sinful servant. I am being ungrateful at things somebody else might pray for it to be theirs. Ya Allah... 

It hurts.

Ya Allah...


ูَุจِุฃَูŠِّ ุขู„ุงุกِ ุฑَุจِّูƒُู…َุง ุชُูƒَุฐِّุจَุงู†ِ 

"Which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?"

-Q.S Ar Rahman 55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!
Don't forget to follow and subscribe, thank you!

Regards,
Febby