Sunday, January 24, 2016

現在の音楽ジャンル (Current Music Genres)

I was never been into J-Pop and K-Pop all these years, I even underestimated their music because I basically don't understand what they were changchingchong about. Please don't get offended. I was always into western songs like Paramore, Arctic Monkeys, Against The Current, and etcetera (oh and Taylor Swift). Yeah yeah I know, I have been watching animes and I enjoyed their awesome soundtracks (as in SAO, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gintama, Psycho Pass, Haikyuu!!, Tokyo Ghoul, etc) but I've never paid much attention to them as well as the western one. But hell yeaah, this last few months, I found out that their music are soooo dope!! I don't know whether it was because, in my opinion, western songs don't make any sense these days (and some music videos are considered inappropriate, you know) that somehow it kinda made me cringe for some reason. Or was it because I am currently learning Japanese and Korean? I don't know which one.

Some rookies group really caught my attention like Monsta X(몬스타엑스Trespass!!), Twice, and BTS, even though some old groups are still getting their own place. Their music are so good for dancing (I am so stiff, I can't dance) and their styles are pretty different like... so many colors here and there while the other are so manly themed but still cute idk. Even though I prefer the one in a form of band, like Day6 (as in their song, "Congratulations", pretty much caught feelings). Ahhaha omg I sounded like a Kpopers. Laughing so hard. oMG WHY.

For J-Pop I am currently got my heart attached with ONE OK ROCK and SPYAIR, the fact that they produced a really great music and the music videos are awesome.  And, I mean how could I resist their vocalist and bassist and drummer and guitarist?! I was looking forward to some Youtube videos in Japanese and I discovered both Japanese Rock Bands and clicked their dope MVs. And I was like... "Hey, I thought I've heard this song somewhere.", exactly, animes. The first thing that crossed my mind when I listened to ONE OK ROCK's was "Is it Japanese band? Hmm.. or is it Sleeping with Sirens? All Time Low? *japanese lyric showed up* nah, it is J-pop.", their songs are mostly combined the eigo and nihongo perfectly, I could say that the pronunciation is almost perfect (They even reached 54M in "The Beginning" MV!). And it is even crazier that they sound better live than in the recordings. How can I not realized them earlier, duh... I was listening to Rockin' Out and amazed by how the MV was made, and then I jumped to Samurai Heart an OST for Gintama, to Imagination(イマジネーション) which is the OST for Haikyuu, and I jumped to 現状ディストラクション (Genjou Destruction), and the list goes on. Good job Japan, you never failed to amaze me. To be honest...it was so hard for me to decide which MV shall I pick for this post. Their music and videos are just...amazing. So.. here it is my current new addiction.


23 comments:

  1. Hello dear! Your blog is fantastic!

    Maybe we could follow each other? If you'd like it please follow me on the both of my blogs :

    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.com/2016/01/q.html

    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/01/you-are-my-happiness.html

    And let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vildana! Your blog is fantastic too.
      I did on both of your blogs^^
      kisses from Indonesia
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey,

    I have never really listened to k-pop/ j-pop before. It's a bit of an alternative thing in my culture and I never identified myself with that. I might have to give it a try though. I'm always for discovering new music.

    Love, Eline | www.elinesreturnticket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is also a new thing for me!
      Hahaha exactly, give it a try :)

      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. K-Pop has been popping on my newsfeeds and social media timelines for quite a long time now, but I never relaly got to listen them. I'm so stuck with my never ending library of Billboard top 100, Pakistani pop and bollywood music. Haha!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss it has been popping on my social medias but I don't really pay attention to it. I've never listened to pakistani pop and bollywood music (except that sometimes it appears in some bollywood movie!)

      Thank you for visiting, love xx

      Delete
  4. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog dear! Stay tuned for the part III of my Korean Beauty Haul :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. kadang untuk blog yang pake bahsa ginain aku rada minder buat hadir tapi seru juga sih jadi tertantang masalah kepahaman hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaah ga perlu minder lah kak :')
      Sama-sama masih banyak belajar! Btw, makasih bgt sudah berkunjung ^^

      Delete
  6. postingan bagus kakk!! visit mine back, eh? http://www.chippeido.co.vu thank youuuu <3<3
    http://www.chippeido.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Thank youuu. Anyway don't call me kak I am still 17 y/o:(

      Delete
  7. Great!
    What you think about follow each other? If you want - follow me and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!:)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure we can follow each other, Anastasia!! xx

      Delete
  8. Kyaaa ! One ok rock of my favourite japanese band list and the vocalist are also good in rapping . There's Malaysian Hip Hop show they interviewed with One OK rock vocalist , you know what , really suprising his english was really good . You know most of the japanese they depends on translator to give the msg to audience , but his not ,. I give an extra point for that . Yes of couse SPYAIR !!! They are definitely one of the "SUGOI!" band in japan . NO doubt aabout that ! . There's a lot of japanese band / JPOP that I followed like BUMP OF CHICKEN , SEKAI NO OWARI , MR CHILDREN , and also girl famaous band like SCANDAL and SUPERCELL . Each every their band/ JPOP have unique kind of style , but still a viewer like myself expected the best from them , so more a less "AMAZED" is the right thing to say . haha Nice one Febby ! :D you nailed it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES!! Exactly that's what I thought. Reallyyyy? You know what, it sickens me that One Ok Rock just held a concert in my Indonesia last year, I heard they will hold another one this year! (The fact that the tickets will be so pricey............idk) Scandal!! They are so dope, the girls...oh my god.

      Whoaa. Thank you kak ! ^^

      Delete
  9. I've been into Jpop & Kpop but nowadays I'm more into Western haha. I do love One Ok Rock. follow you dear ♥

    My Little Cream Button ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's the opposite to me!
      Thank you, I am following you too <3

      Delete
  10. Hi. I love your blog. would you like to follow each other on Google Friend connect and google +?
    let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't really listen to K-pop because I'm not really into pop music, but I'd really love to discover some Asian alternative/indie/singer-songwriter/acoustic artists! I have two close friends who are REALLY into K-pop, and one of them spent a whole evening educating me about the K-pop industry. It's so fascinating! One thing I do have to say about K-pop is that the drama and commitment is so inspiring and high-energy :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaha, actually jpop and kpop is still a new thing for me. Since...you know, some it kinda considered as annoying these days so I am not going to take it "too much". Hahahah they'd always do that! I have bunch too! What kind of music are you into? ^^ I am absolutely agree with thatt, the fact that the dramas are so romantic (geez) and .. it moved me sometimes. Plus, they are all good looking hahaha. But drama is a drama. ain't it?
      Thank you for your lovely comments!

      Delete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby