Tuesday, April 12, 2016

[Day 7] What is the hardest thing I've ever experienced

"I thought the hardest thing in life is about going through pain and heartbreak, when people started to say 'you can't forget your first love', then why do people forget their parents?"


I was pretty confused because...I don't know what is the hardest thing I've ever experienced. I am not even experienced yet. I never see something as a burden to me. There is always ups and downs and life, and that's just how life is. People said the biggest challenge in life is marriage. I haven't experienced it yet, and I don't know if my experiences are enough to call me experienced. As a 17 years old who knows nothing about the world and have zero experience in life, I'll try to sort it out.

I thought the hardest thing in life is surviving for school, but it's not as hard as the homeless who survived on the road every day. I thought the hardest thing in life is choosing a restaurant to eat, but there are still unlucky people who don't know whether they will eat or not tomorrow. Survive from school is not that vital. I thought the hardest thing in life is saying hello and goodbye, but it's much better than never try to make a move. I thought the hardest thing in life is choosing to risk it all or walk away. I thought the hardest thing in life is deciding whether to give up or just try harder. I thought the hardest thing in life is pretending, but I am doing it quite well.

I thought the hardest thing in life is loving ourselves, but loving Allah and His messenger need a pure and sincere heart. I thought the hardest thing in life is the disappointment of failing on exams, but it is not as big as the disappointment of the parents who sees their kids leaving them as they grow up. I thought the hardest thing in life is about going through pain and heartbreak, when people started to say you can't forget your first love, then why do people forget their parents? I am feeling so guilty for my parents, I've never been good doing my job as a daughter. 

There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go. I think these are the major thing to perceive the meaning of life. Whether something is hard or easy, it depends on how people see it. Well, back to it again, everything in life always depended on our choice. To love or not to love, to care or not to care, to give or not to give, and the list goes on. Just remember one thing, no matter how hard life gets, Allah will make everything beautiful at the right place and the right time. 

21 comments:

  1. wah sudah hari ke tujuh ya feb good luck yah... febby keep writing yah... pasti akan menemukan banyak hal di usia mudanya jng sampai luput dari pengamatan... jauhi dosaaa ya feebbb keep fight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @angkisland: iya kak, terimakasih!! masih ngerasa miskin pengalaman dan kurang memanfaatkan waktu dengan baik T_T aamiin, fastabiqul khairat!
      @anonymous: ofc, why not?

      Delete
    2. ditunggu nih postingan selanjutnya ...

      Delete
    3. @anonymous: ...wah ternyata ada yg baca

      Delete
    4. i'm waiting for your update ��

      Delete
    5. @Anoonymous: thank you! as soon as I finished exam week^^

      Delete
    6. When will your exams finish? ��

      Delete
    7. Umm, try to guess!

      Delete
  2. do i know you? pete? lisa? maryam? idk?:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://thetvmouse.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/x-files-paper-clip-how-did-you-know.gif?w=620

      Delete
    2. hahaah so it's pete? how are you? =))

      Delete
    3. Wait, who's pete?

      Delete
    4. stop playing-_- who is this reallyyyyyy reveal yourself i wont judge lol

      Delete
  3. wow it's awesome, so inspiring ^^9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by!! who is this?^^

      Delete
  4. Agree with you, dear.. Allah's judgement is the best 4 us, insyaAllah..

    hmm... thanks a lot Dear febby, You remind me to learn English (again) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshaallah... :D
      Hehehe, masih belajar kak! Sama-sama^^

      Delete
  5. the hardest thing to me is when I lost my grammy. she died years ago.. and i havent even been good enough for her to be proud of... :/ ok i gotta stop before i start to cry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grammy? Who's grammy? :o
      I am sorry for your loss:(

      Delete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!
Don't forget to follow and subscribe, thank you!

Regards,
Febby