Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Perhaps


It was nothing like sunbeam,
or a thick forest green
Not even a deep crystal clear blue,
in those sparks still glow
It was a pure and innocent all analyst couldn't care less
One thing I know that I was lost
Ought to be carried off by uncertain
Letting it in and being unaware of consequences
Lost in a world of a beautiful scene

Maybe I write too much outlandish poems
or read too many books
Where I find pleasure in string words
Spending hours pairing rhymes
To embrace my fictional world
into sentences that I don't even understand
But one thing that I know too well
In between transparent wave they've told me
That the seas and the forests envied you
For the world reflected inside yours
is not the world we used to know

Nobody ever bothered to tell you
They are hickory against deep mud oak
And when it meets sunlight they beam
Two perfect orbs the same shade as nature after it rains
burning with the light of a thousand suns
Bewitched in between my souls
Persuaded in matrimony,
beholding as I was going away
Don't think it was too much, it was just a metaphor
Just a little to believe in realism, soon be drenched away

What do I know of bone-deep lonely, 
of the beautiful freeze, 
of a running circuit through the stars 
until all landmarks are my own staring eyes
Or maybe I am scientist, 
staring deep through a telescope
Convex lens collects light and focuses it
into a distant galaxy 
that has not had the chance, 
to be named

And perhaps you should know,
in between uncertain lines somehow I wished
that I still do

[17.8.2016]

4 comments:

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!
Don't forget to follow and subscribe, thank you!

Regards,
Febby