Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Tale

Hasil gambar untuk pride and prejudice tumblr
pride and prejudice
And maybe it was more than that. Maybe it was actually an instant agreement between two young unspoken minds demanded to be understood by each other without ever saying it straightly. Selfish? I don't think so. "I have so much that I want to say to you, but I just don't know how to form it into words." Peter broke the silence between them.

I love you as certain dark things 
are to be loved, 
in secret, 
between the shadow and the soul.

Ursula gritted her teeth, fidgeting as she looked away, "Then, I don't have the right to ask you since it would cross our boundaries." Well, sometimes I hope you can just say whatever you want to say. The ears are not only to hear what we want to hear, sometimes it has to hear the things we don't want to hear. Just because we didn't say certain things, doesn't mean you we don't feel them.

Thinking of it as a nonchalant act but it was way harder to know when and how it began. Even though both of them knew it never began. Worries dwell, the hearts swell. The old fellows parted away from each other amicably as their souls intertwined in despair.

Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction.

8 comments:

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!
Don't forget to follow and subscribe, thank you!

Regards,
Febby