Monday, March 13, 2017

Do you not understand?

Image result for annoyed tumblr gif
I am drained. Mentally.
No one would understand the struggle and the pain I have kept all alone. I just want to get out of this place as soon as possible. You can play the victim as you like. But you would never get the chance to convince me. I am tired but I keep the social norm. I could get real deep but inauthenticity is never tolerable. It's perfectly imperfectly sound and reasonable. For every principal that I have, there's a reason behind it. People just aren't ready or their standards are just way too low. Too shallow. Do you not understand? Is it too hard for you to discover? Or are you just too stupid to realize? That's a shame, buddy. You'd better keep yourself shut. Sorry, but you are very welcome to leave.

5 comments:

  1. Well, at least you aren't as tired as her! Cheers up m8 http://9gag.com/gag/aEYpegM?ref=android

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol who are you. You commented anonymously twice already.

      Delete
  2. Gosh this is the exact same feeling i feel now. haha. don't bother with such people. we are better without them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Fieyqaaa!! omg yes indeed.. cheer up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a simple guy. I see Krysten "Jessica" Ritter, i liked your post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby