Tuesday, March 07, 2017

"Hey Boo," she said

Image result for two cats tumblr

August 1989

The wind blew in a circular motion forming an acceleration of a thin whistle. Just in the right speed. The clouds stayed in its place, always out of my reach. The sun photons always consistent emitted its ray out of the space from day to day. Reaching the small holes of the clouds through the white-cast of enchanting sparks. The moon, on its turn to play hide and seek, it exists but unseen. The stars too, I mean the other star farther than the sun, they were hiding between invisible-cloak like skies.

"Hey Boo," She said, stretching her hand out of her pocket and took out an opened can of tuna. Two tuna to be precise, each for two cats standing before her. The cats made their way to the can and licked the flesh hesitantly. One lick, two licks... three licks. Until they are sure enough it doesn't contain anything that would have killed them in seconds. 

"Eat well, Boo,"  Their small ears reached the ground, itchy maybe? They ate it all in less that two minutes, the young girl chuckled, "I should have brought you two cans, eh, or three? But that's enough for today my friends, I'll bring you more tomorrow." she caressed their soft furs, a combination of a brown, white, and black dotted whatever pattern. She played with them a few minutes before she stood up and left. The cats were following her, although she told them to stop. Well, they did stop, but followed her again, rubbed their puffy cheeks on each of her legs. Begging and acting cute, don't want her to leave the place. Just like me.

I was observing her since the 5th day, two weeks after I caught her glance. I am scary, no, I am just... observing. I still remember how she looked that day, looking innocent and always put the smile on her face. A smile that anyone would die for, well at least for me. She always looks happy, wherever she is, around her friends or even with the cats. I don't think she ever realized that. I wonder if she ever been sad, though.

She looks as if she has all the angels cheering up for her when time gets rough or things get harsh. My life too, but she is 93% percent of stardust, heaven-made human. Earth is too tough for her. Even being a guy like me, the earth is still too tough. I don't even think she is made for this world, perhaps she was brought to a wrong place?

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Oh anyway, 'the story series' POV always changed from time to time, that's why you might be confused. Whose POV? Your guess. Have fun figuring out which:))) lol

1 comment:

  1. Ние предлагаме лекарства за лечение на различни здравословни проблеми, с помощта на лекарство, което се дава и семена могат да лекуват болестта напълно.

    Obat Epilepsi
    Obat Jantung Bocor Anak
    Obat Lipoma
    Obat Gerd
    Obat Herbal Alami

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby