Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The things that fall

Image result for rainy window tumblr

Knock knock;
Once upon a time, a peaceful day bright blue skies
A poem lovely as a tree, clinging the warmth upon the ties
Shivering birds beneath the eaves, leaps laughing the quite hill
2 a.m of sleepless nights, dance beneath the stars
I discovered constellations I have yet to find
"...as the plant that never blooms, but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers."
Things that fall: petals, snowflakes, sparks, shadows

Tick tock;
The blue gone grey, past the glow of your lamp
Day is cold, dark, and dreary; it rains and the wind is never weary
Rain falls a few drops, sliding down your window
To the wet soil it sinks in, let the thunder overtakes
Burst out in a heavy storm, against the glass
The moon split in half and the stars crumbled
"I'm just bones and questions and leave me for something solid."
Things that fall: stars, eyelids, teardrops, snowflakes

Stop stop;
Dark days have been told, stumbling upon a holy clock
Behind the clouds is the sun still shining
The time has come, for I built the walls around
Though it carved, into my veins
I draw the line of determination of desperation
"...straightforwardly, without complexities or pride."
Poems are made by fools like me, in some days that must be dark and dreary
And all the things that fall: are the things that fall towards gravity, 
and I.


[15.03.17, 4.11 p.m]

1 comment:

  1. Ons bied dwelms om verskeie gesondheidsprobleme te behandel, gebruik van 'n gegewe dwelm en sade kan die siekte heeltemal genees.

    Obat Epilepsi
    Obat Jantung Bocor Anak
    Obat Lipoma
    Obat Gerd
    Obat Herbal Alami

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!
Don't forget to follow and subscribe, thank you!

Regards,
Febby