Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Post-Graduation Reflection

Heheheheeee I am so excited. Oh finally, the day that I have always dreaming of since the first time I stepped in the yellow gate (which turned green eventually). Yeah, since the very first day. Pretty ironic I know. The thing is... I have always wanted to just get out of this place as soon as possible hehe but wouldn't I be such an ungrateful human-being? I used to think that choosing this school was the second worst decision I've ever made in my life (sometimes I still do) but Allah showed me another way to make my life full of meanings. Mercy to Allah for His blessing that the days I spent my 3 years in high school filled with a lot of experiences, lessons, and a lot of skipped class (and research's lab activities!). The only thing that keeps me doing what I love. Alhamdulillah....
Oh. Haven't I told you? I graduated today!! YAY. I've never been this happy before. Errr..nope, I did too at the last graduation. Ehehee. Sorry not sorry.

Talking about graduation makes me think about the old days I had spent my life in private school, how the teachers and school systems are so well-managed. The relationship between students-teachers-parents are glued and they cooperate to improve each individual's developments. Well, not to mention that it's pretty costly, but it does worth it. I am very much disappointed with the public school's schooling system, I just... really don't get the idea. In private school, I've always learned that teachers are our family who push us to learn about new things and develop curiosity. The first time I went to public school, I never knew, I was pretty shocked that the relationship between students and teachers (let alone the parents) is pretty...er how do I say it...unnatural and rather enmity? If I ever had the opportunity to change anything in my life, I would like to finish my 12 years of study in a private school. Despite all the circumstances, I won't regret the decision.

I remember myself doing my first-ever graduation speech as a representative of one of the private school's branch in front of Mr Amien Rais, Indonesian political who owned the institution, even though my national exam was among the lowest. Going down the stage, Mr Amien Rais greeted me and told me that my speech was amazing. As an elementary school student who values everything, I get so hyped by it, even though I know it doesn't have a meaning but it does affect me during the entire year. It has always been my problem. I never liked studying for grades but I love and enjoy learning that I could stayed up all night to read my favorite books. Well it's my fault though, dumping things away that I think isn't that important is one of my hobby. Just kidding! Grades are important hahaha I am just that ignorant.

Thinking about the past today, I realised how much I have developed and changed. Both good and bad. I could feel the dynamics in my way of thinking and life's principles. Well, things are though and there's a few things I regret that I did. But so what? There always comes a lesson in every hardships. At least, now I have graduated... I am not that bright of a student no matter how hard I tried, I could never make it as a center of my focus, but I know for sure that the other things going around unnoticed are pretty much my thing. I cannot wait for the opportunities ahead, I wish it will be another good decision. See you.

2 comments:

  1. Won't you willingly miss highschool when u solemnly leave it? #u'll #going #to #miss #me #so #badly :p

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby